Just before few days we informed you that Samsung has started Pre-Booking of Galaxy Note 800 (10.1) in India and today Samsung launched it for a price tag of Rs. 39,990 (MRP).
The company also revealed that Galaxy Note 10.1 will be delivered to all people who pre-booked the tablet via Samsung e-store for an advance payment of Rs. 2000. But they have to clear their remaining balance within 3 days from today.The company also offers this device on zero per cent EMI finance option.
Samsung’s country head for mobile and IT business Ranjeet Yadav said that this year has been exciting for them. ”Tablet market is witnessing huge growth in India. With Galaxy Note 800, we provide unique consumer experience,” he said.
Key Specifications of Galaxy Note 10.1
- 10.1-inch LCD display with a resolution of 1280×800 pixels
- 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos processor
- 1 GB RAM(Instead of 2GB)
- 16GB memory
- Windowed Multi-tasking
- MicroSD card slot with support of up to 32GB of memory
- 5-megapixel rear camera with auto focus and 1.9-megapixel front-facing camera
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with TouchWiz Nature UX
Samsung Galaxy Note 800 features multi-screen and comes with pre-loaded Adobe Photoshop Touch.It also has education apps like My Education app, through which students can access more than 10,000 e-content videos.