If you don’t need a 1 TB Flash Drive then there is another flash drive available for you from Kingston in market with storage capacity of 512GB. It has also achieved SuperSpeed USB 3.0 certification. The new lash Drive offers transfer speeds of up to 240MB/second when reading data and up to 160MB/second when writing.
“Our new DataTraveler HyperX Predator 3.0 allows users to store their entire digital world on a portable USB 3.0 Flash drive,” Andrew Ewing, flash memory business manager at Kingston, said in a statement. “The large capacity and fast USB 3.0 transfer speeds allow users to save time as they can access, edit, and transfer applications or files such as HD movies directly from the drive without any performance lag.”
The price of the flash drive is not disclosed yet by Kingston, This amazing product will come with five-year warranty and free technical support.
Key Features of Kingston HyperX Predator 3.0
- Zinc alloy metal casing
- Speed USB 3.0: 240MB/s read and 160MB/s write
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- USB 2.0: 30MB/s read and 30MB/s write
- USB 3.03: latest USB standard guarantees backwards compatibility with USB 2.0
- Dimensions: with key ring:- 88.53mm x 26.94mm x 21mm