Take a look at the five apps for the Quintessential Teenager that every young teenager must have in their smart phone or tablet. We have come up with five apps that are changing the game of the categories they belong and making your life easier and more secure.
If you are a parent and you want to make sure your child safe and learning good things through the device you have provided, we recommend installing these five apps that will help you manage your child and their behavior well.
So, here are the top 5 Apps for Quintessential Teenager
- Angry Birds Friends
- Angry Birds Friends is the sequel of the famous angry bird series, the new thing in Angry Birds Friends is that you can play with your Facebook friends and compete with them and see who scores more online. Angry Birds Friends is not a violent game so the game will only teach competitiveness unlike other action games out there.
- Kik Messenger
- Nowadays kids spend most of their time online learning new stuff, watching videos or chatting with friends. More than half the population of the whole world is on social networking platforms and kids tend to talk to strangers more than their actual friends. As a parent you need to make sure they do not give away their personal information that may harm them in any way so we advise using the Kik messenger.
- Kik Messenger helps you maintain the privacy as the stranger will not be able to access any contact information from your Kik profile, only your username and display picture will be visible to him/her.
Bonus Tip: – You can also access the messenger online using this detailed article about KIK login.
- Animoto Video Maker
- Animoto is a slideshow making tool for children designed for learning purposes. It helps kids learn how to represent their thought in a more creative way. Kids can learn to use their creative brain to come up with something brilliant displaying their thoughts and you will be able to better understand their thoughts.
- Children can take notes using Evernote on their smart phone and tablet, Evernote works better with tablets as they have bigger screens and the child can write easily on tablet.
- You can also use the Evernote notebook to take notes and then upload the notes in the drive using any smart phone or tablet, it is very convenient.
- Autodesk Sketchbook
- Bring out the creative side of every child with Autodesk Sketchbook, the child can draw any on the screen of smart phone and tablet using different brushes. No paper wasted and you will be able to draw on white page every time.
Thank you for reading and please share this article with other parents to help them better understand what they should put on their children’s phone to protect them and help them learn and bring out the creative side in them.
Feel free to comment your views about the five listed apps and which one is your favorite, we will be happy to hear from you.