Are you planning to take admission in a university where you would be offered efficient job-oriented professional courses? Does the city of Delhi come on your priority list because it is where education is imparted by making one skilled enough for jobs in her/his particular fields? Then Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University should be your answer.As the noble task of creating students professionally efficient has been taken up by such universities like Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University which was founded in 1998 and affiliates 84 undergraduate colleges.
What’s The Best In GGSIPU:
Now the question may be raised here that why one should choose GGISPU. It is so simple as,
- This is known as a premier university for a high standard of teaching and research.
- NAAC has graded this university as an ‘A’ class university.
- Indraprastha University shares its elite sit in the Association of Commonwealth Universities, Association of Indian Universities and Distance Education Council.
Courses Offered By GGSIPU:
GGISPU offers you bachelor and masters course in various professional courses such as Applied Art ( only for female candidates), Automobile, Construction Technology and so on and after successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the degree of bachelor or master of vocation. But here you should be aware that all the admissions to the university are only done through the GGISPU Common Entrance Test, popularly known as IPU CET.
About The Pattern Of Common Entrance Test:
Now before appearing for the test you should know the pattern of IPU CET. It is as follows.
- There will four sections from where you will be asked the questions.
- The questions will be multiple answer type questions.
- 30% of the questions will come from English Language and Comprehension.
- The Same percentage of questions that is 30% will be asked from Numerical Reasoning.
- There will be 20% questions from Logical Reasoning and another 20% from General Awareness including Computer Awareness.
Online Application And Admit Card For Test:
In order to seek admission you must fill your application online and along with it you have to pay your IPU CET fee online and as soon as you pay for the test an online Admit card will be circulated on your link and you need to download and print it. And the printed copy of admit card must have been supported by payment receipt. The admit card has to be presented before the invigilator on the day of the exam and your identity would be verified in respect of the detailed information you have put in the admit card.
GGSIPU Results and Selecting Procedure:
After the examination is done, you will be notified a particular date when the result Of CET will be published and IPU results will be available only on its respective website. GGISPU has informed what would be done in the case of candidates securing same marks in aggregate. In that case following steps would be followed.
- The candidates who have secured higher in Numerical Reasoning will be given first preference.
- If there is such case where several numbers of candidates have secured equal marks in Numerical Reasoning in the aggregate, then the candidates who will score higher in Logical Reasoning would be given preference.
- If none of the above points works then the older candidate will get preference.