Finally here is another post on TechBusket’s “Android” Category, In this post we explained clearly the process of upgrading Samsung Infuse 4G with Jelly Bean 4.1.1 custom firmware . You should follow our simple and clear guide to upgrade Samsung infuse 4G device without getting any issues.
Samsung Infuse 4G is one of the awesome product from Samsung mobiles, it’s in the list of my favorite android smart phones. Samsung Infuse 4G customers waiting for official updates from so many days, But there is no update till now.
You can’t wait anymore for official updates? No problem XDA developers offering a solution for your problem. One of the XDA developer’s members created unofficial update for this device. You can upgrade your device if you want, to upgrade? take a look into installation procedure below.
Safety Advices you should follow before going to upgrading your device
1. As usually take backups of important data that stored on your mobile phone like photos, notes, massages and contacts etc. others. You can use third party apps to done this task simply.
2. Remove antivirus apps if you are using any, also make sure your device is charged fully to avoid battery charge problems while installing process.
3. Now enable USB Debugging on your device. Go to Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging, Just enable it.
4. Don’t take your own decisions while installing process if you are newbie, Just follow our guide lines properly.
Tech Busket Disclaimer
Hey friend, please remember one thing, you are rooting your device at your own risk, and we are not responsible to you if your device is hanged or getting any problems.
Easy Installation Guide:
- First of all you have to download some files from internet to your computer / mobile. Click on this link to download installation files.
- Download files to your memory card if you are downloading them via mobile internet.
- Are you using computer to download those files? Then simply get them to your PC first, Next connect your device to your computer using original data cable, then copy and paste the files in memory card of your Samsung 4G smart device. Once transfer is completed, then just disconnect the device from PC. ( Just leave this point if you already downloaded files via your mobile )
- The main installation process starts from here, press and hold Volume UP + Volume DOWN + Power buttons on your mobile until a menu will appear. It’s called as recovery mode.
- Now in that menu select “Reset your factory data” Option.
- You’ll see an option called as “Install zip from card”, select that.
- Now open downloaded package from your SD card (memory card).
- Its take several minutes to complete your update, Once it’s completed just reboot your device.
Your phone is successfully upgraded to the latest android 4.1 Jelly bean version.
Final words: Our team hopes you rooted your mobile without getting any problems, if you got any problems while installing? Please let us know. We will try to solve your problem and also update this tutorial.