South Korean company Samsung launched Galaxy S4 in India on Friday. Samsung’s new flagship smartphone will be available at the company’s premium brand stores in Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad from 12 noon onwards tomorrow. The Galaxy S4 is priced at Rs. 41,500.
Samsung Galaxy S4 sports a 5-inch full-HD screen with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels, and pixel density of 441ppi. It comes with a 13-MP camera at the back and 2-MP front camera. Galaxy S4 come with some new features like ‘Dual Camera’ and ’Dual Video Call’, which allows its users to click pictures and make video calls using both the front and rear cameras simultaneously.
“At Samsung, we are committed to innovation and to our consumers…we are proud to announce the launch of our flagship device and the much-awaited, Samsung Galaxy S4,” Samsung Electronics President and CEO (South-West Asia) B.D. Park said.
Other features include 8-Core processor, 2GB of RAM, 16 GB internal memory, and supports SD card up to 64 GB. In the market the Galaxy S4 will compete with Apple iPhone 5, HTC One etc.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Full Specifications
- 5 inch Full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) display, 441 ppi
- 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Processor
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- HSPA+ 42Mbps support
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory,
- microSD card up to 64GB
- 13-megapixel auto focus camera with Flash & Zero Shutter Lag, BIS
- 2-megapixel front camera, Full HD recording @30fps with Zero Shutter Lag, BIS
- Dual Camera: Dual Shot / Dual Recording/ Dual Video Call
- Dimension: 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm, 130g
- Group Play: Share Music, Share image, Share Document, Play Games
- Samsung Smart Scroll, Samsung Smart Pause, Air Gesture, Air View,
- Samsung Hub, ChatON (Voice/Video Call, Share screen, 3-way calling)
- S Voice Drive, S Health
- Auto adjust touch sensitivity (Glove friendly)
- Safety Assistance, Samsung Link, Screen Mirroring
- Samsung KNOX (B2B only)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (HT80), GPS / GLONASS , NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 (LE), IR LED (Remote Control), MHL 2.0
- Battery: 2,600 mAh