Welcome back to TechBusket. Today we are back with another android rooting tutorial. If you are using Micromax A89 and would like to update the OS to Android 4.1.2 Jellybean via Custom ROM then rooting is the only way to do that.
The rooting tutorial we will provide here is very simple and anyone can do it without facing any kind of difficulty. Just read the whole tutorial carefully before perform the actual process on your Micromax A89 Ninja.
1. Don’t forget to take backups of your important data including Calls, Sms, photos, videos, etc. Use any backup
application to complete the task easily.
2. Make sure your Micromax A89 Ninja has at least 80% of phone battery charge.
3. Enable USB Debugging on your device (Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging)
- Install Micromax A89 UsB drivers on your computer from here.
- Download Bin4ry file to Root Micromax A89 Ninja
Hey friend, please remember one thing, you are rooting your device at your own risk, and we are not responsible to you if your device is hanged or getting any problems.
Easy Steps to Root Micromax A89 Ninja
1. Download and extract the Root Package archive onto your Desktop.
2. Now, open “Runme.bat” file from the extracted folder.
3. Connect Micromax A89 to your computer via USB cable. The drivers will installed automatically.
4. Now double click on the “Runme.bat” file, a tool window will popup immediately.
5. There you will find 3 options Normal, Special and Unroot
6. Select “1” by entering 1 in the command prompt window and then press Enter to confirm the choice.
7. The rooting process will start immediately after pressed the Enter key. The process may take around 5-10 minutes to complete.
Congrats! Now you have a rooted Micromax A89. If you faced any kind of difficulty or have any questions let us know in comment section. We will get back to you very soon.