If you have a Sony Xperia T and would like to root it then you are on the right place. Today we come with a tutorial to root Sony Xperia T LT30p. XDA Developers member Bin4ry introduced this easy tutorial just before few days. With Bin4ry’s one click rooting tool, customizing your Sony Xperia T software will be a breeze. Just follow the simple tutorial to root Sony Xperia T LT30p.
1. Remember this tutorial can be used to root the Sony Xperia T, model number LT30p.
2. Rooting your device will ruin your purchase warranty (But Don’t worry you can get it back by unrooting your device)
3. Techbusket is not responsible for any damage if causes to your device.
4. Read and understand the whole tutorial first before starting the rooting process.
- Sony Xperia T LT30p with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or higher.
- Take backups of your important data. Sms, Calls, Massages, photos, videos, etc. Use any backup application to done this task.
- Make sure the device has at least 80% of phone battery charge.
- Install the following to your computer:
1. Sony PC Companion (Sony PC Companion_2.10.108_Web.exe, 26.0 MB)
2. Sony Update Service (Update_Service_Setup_126.96.36.199.exe, 40.4 MB)
- Download the rooting package (Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v15.zip, 4.1 MB) to your computer.
Tech Busket Disclaimer
Hey friend, please remember one thing, you are rooting your device at your own risk, and we are not responsible to you if your device is hanged or getting any problems.
Steps to Root Sony Xperia T LT30p
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone (Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging)
- Now extract the files on your PC from Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v15.zip using 7-Zip.
- Now open the extracted folder to view the rooting files
- You will see a file called RunMe.bat. Double-click on the, a tool window will pop up.
- Now it’s the time to Connect your android phone to your computer using your phone’s USB cable.
- After connecting successfully your Sony Xperia T to your computer, type 1 and press the Enter key to execute the script.
- Follow the on-screen instructions that will appear on your tool window to finish rooting. During the process your phone may reboot several times.
Congrats! You successfully rooted your Sony Xperia T LT30p. If you have find any difficulty or have any questions let us know in the comment section.