Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 or also known as Samsung GT-S6102 is a very popular android smartphone, comes with lots of new features. This android phone is almost similar to Galaxy Y but it supports dual sim cards, slightly larger screen, a higher-resolution camera, longer battery life.
Today we are providing a detailed tutorial for our readers to Root Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102. Once you have rooted your Galaxy Y Duos, you can enjoy many advantages and can put everything on it. Just follow few simple steps to root Samsung Galaxy Y duos.
1. Please remember rooting your device will ruin your purchase warranty (But Don’t worry you can get it back by unrooting your device)
2. Another important thing to remember, this is an unofficial tutorial, Developed by a XDA forum developer. Techbusket is not responsible for any damage if causes to your device.
3. Read and understand the whole tutorial first before starting the rooting process.
Checklist Before Going to Root Samsung Galaxy Y Duos:
1. Take backups of your important data. Sms, Calls, Massages, photos, videos, etc. Use any backup application to done this task.
2. Make sure your device has at least 75% of phone battery charge.
3. Disable or remove antivirus from the device.
4. Enable USD Debugging on your tablet (Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging)
5. Make sure your device have Samsung drivers.
Tech Busket Disclaimer
Hey friend, please remember one thing, you are rooting your device at your own risk, and we are not responsible to you if your device is hanged or getting any problems.
Steps to Samsung Root Galaxy Y Duos S6102:
Step 1 – Download the Update.zip file and copy it into your sd card.
Step 2 – Now switch off your smartphone.
Step 3 – Switch your Galaxy Y Duos to download mode by pressing and holding down the HOME+POWER buttons. When the screen turns on and you see the Samsung logo, let go of POWER but keep holding HOME.
Step 4 – In recovery mode, you can scroll up and down using the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons and select using the HOME
Step 5 – Now you will get a screen with a list of options, select the ‘install zip from SD Card’, then select the ‘Choose zip from SD Card’ option, now select the zip file that you copied to the device back in step 1.
Step 6 – Installation process may take up to several minutes so please be patient.
Step 7 – After the installation is finished, select “reboot system now” and wait for the phone to reboot.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102 smartphone. You can check it by go to your app drawer and look for an app called superuser with an icon of a pirate android with cross bones.