Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 is one of the most popular mid range smartphone and comes with several interesting features. The device runs on Android 2.3, a bit disappointing for its uses but Samsung promises the Jelly Bean update in the near feature. Other features include 3.8 inches Super PLS LCD screen, 1500 mAh battery, 5 MP camera and many more. You can root this amazing device to get more from it. Here is a easy tutorial which will help you to root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2.
1. Install Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 drivers on your PC.
2. Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone (Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging)
3. Remember Rooting your Galaxy Ace 2 will ruin your purchase warranty.
1. Take backups of your important data including Sms, Calls, Massages, photos, videos, etc. Use any backup application to done this task.
2. Make sure your Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 has at least 80% of phone battery charge.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
2. Now connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
3. Install Odin on your computer and extract the root file on the Desktop. Also Copy the Update ZIP file over to the root of your SD card and unplug the device from your PC
4. Double-click on the Odin executable file and it will launch.
5. Next click on PDA button and select the Root Package file you downloaded earlier.
6. Make sure that only F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot boxes are checked and Repartition box is unchecked in the tool.
7. Now turn off Galaxy Ace 2 and reboot it into Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume DOWN+Home+Power buttons together.
8. Connect the device to your computer.
9. After successfully connected the device to your computer, Click on Start button in the Odin to start the installation process.
10. Your device will automatically reboot.
11. Turn off the device and reboot the device into Recovery Mode by pressing and holding the Volume UP+Home+Power buttons together.
12. In the Recovery mode, choose apply update from sdcard and select the Update ZIP file you copied earlier to the device.
13. Reboot your Galaxy Ace 2 again and you are done.
Congrats, Now you have a rooted Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. If you have any question, please share in our comment section.