Today, we are back with another tutorial to root Micromax A100. This smartphone from Micromax is one of the highest selling and best mid-range Android smartphone, comes with lots of new features and specs. So, if you own the Micromax A100, follow this tutorial to root your smartphone to get more out of the device.
Before proceeding to the rooting process, you must backup all of your important data like Sms, Calls, Massages, photos, videos, etc. Use any backup application to done this task. Also, make sure that the minimum battery life is not less than 80% battery life or else the device might get turned Off in the middle of the firmware update.
Hey friend, please remember one thing, you are rooting your device at your own risk, and we are not responsible to you if your device is hanged or getting any problems.
Steps to Root Micromax A100
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone (Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging)
- Now download the Rooting Tool to your computer. Once downloaded, extract the same in your computer and open the same.
- Next Connect your android phone to your computer using your phone’s USB cable.
- After connecting successfully, you need a file called RunMe.bat. Double-click on the, a tool window will pop up.
- Now select “1” by entering 1 in the command prompt window and press Enter to confirm the choice.
- Once you pressed the “Enter”, the rooting process will start immediately.
- No need to worry, the process may take few minutes.
- Once it is completed, you will see an onscreen message that the Rooting has been completed successfully.
Congrats! You successfully rooted your Micromax A100. If you faced any difficulty or have any questions let us know in comment section. We will get back to you soon.