Welcome back to TechBusket. Today we are back with another rooting tutorial to root Micromax A110. This is one of the best Android smartphone from Micromax. If you own a Micromax A110 canvas 2, follow this tutorial to root your smartphone to get more out of the device.
Before proceeding to the rooting process, you must backup all of your important data like sms, messages, videos, images etc. You can use any backup application to make this task simple. Also, make sure that the minimum battery life is not less than 80% or else the device might get turned Off in the middle of the firmware update.
Hey friend, please remember one thing, you are rooting your device at your own risk, and we are not responsible to you if your device is hanged or getting any problems.
Steps to Root Micromax A110 canvas 2
- First enable USB Debugging on your Micromax A110 (Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging)
- Now download the Rooting Tool to your computer. Once downloaded, extract the same in your computer and open the same.
- Contact the device to the laptop using cable. The drivers will installed automatically.
- Next open the extracted folder and click on the Runme.bat file.
- Then double click on the file, a tool window will popup immediately
- There you will find 3 options Normal, Special and Unroot
- Now select “1” by entering 1 in the command prompt window and press Enter to confirm the choice.
- Once you pressed the “Enter”, the rooting process will start immediately.
- The process may take around 5- 10 minutes
- Once it is completed, you will see an onscreen message that the Rooting has been completed successfully.
Congrats! You successfully rooted your Micromax A110. If you faced any difficulty or have any questions let us know in comment section. We will get back to you soon.