Remember after rooting your device, you will lose your warranty. you can get the warranty back by applying official firmware update.
1. Take backups of your important data including Sms, Calls, photos, videos, etc. You can do it easily by using any backup application.
2. Make sure your Galaxy Tab 2.0 P3100 have at least 80% battery power.
3. Enable the USB debugging option on your device by simply heading to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
4. Download and install USB Driver for Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) in your PC.
1. CF-Auto-Root to Root P3100XXDMC1 firmware [Filename: CF-Auto-Root-espressorf-espressorfxx-gtp3100.zip]
2. Odin 3.07
How to Root Galaxy Tab 2.0 P3100
1. First extract CF-Auto-Root-espressorf-espressorfxx-gtp3100.zip on your desktop. You will get a file with .tar extension under extracted folder.
2. Extract the Odin zip file too and you will get Odin3 v3.07.exe along with other files.
3. Now power off your Galaxy tablet and reboot it into Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume DOWN+Home+Power buttons together.
4. Run Odin3 v3.07.exe from the extracted folder as an Administrator because Admin privileges is required to complete the process.
5. Now connect the tablet with your PC using a USB cable. A message will be displayed under Odin’s message box in the bottom left section saying “Added!!”.
6. Next click the PDA Button, and select the CF-Auto-Root-espressorf-espressorfxx-gtp3100.tar.md5 file. Make sure F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot checkboxes are selected.
7. If everything is OK, click on the START button to begin the flashing process.
8. Once the process completed, the tablet will reboot automatically and soon you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. Now you can disconnect your tablet from PC. This process may take some time. So, keep patience.
Congrats, Now you have a rooted Samsung Galaxy tab 2.0 P3100. If you have any question, please share in our comment section.