Welcome back. Here is another rooting tutorial to root Sony Xperia J. It is one of the popular smartphone available in the market. Xpeia J sports a 4 inch TFT touchscreen. Others features include 4 GB internal memory, 512 MB RAM, 5 MP rear camera etc.
1. Rooting your device will void the warranty. However, you can get the warranty back just by unrooting your device.
2. This procedure only work with 11.0.A.3.28 or 11.0.A.3.18 firmware with locked bootloader.
Download Root Package from Here.
Hey friend, please remember one thing, you are rooting your device at your own risk, and we are not responsible to you if your device is hanged or getting any problems.
Steps to Root Sony Xperia J
1. Download the Root Package archive onto your Desktop.
2. Now extract the same to your Desktop.
3. Enable USB Debugging on your Sony Xperia J (Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging)
4. Once enabled, connect the device to your PC using USB cable.
5. Now Double-click on RunMe.bat file you extracted to your Desktop.
6. A screen will popup on your screen with green words in it.
7. Press 1 to select the Normal Mode.
8. Sony Xperia J will reboot during the process. It may take few minutes, so keep patience.
9. After completion a message “Have Fun!” will be displayed in the above screen.
Congrats! Now you have a rooted Sony Xperia J. You now have access to system level files on your device. If you need any help with this procedure, please share in our comment section.