Welcome back. Samsung Galaxy Y is one of the most popular economical android phone available in the market.Today we are going to talk about how to root Samsung Galaxy Y. You can do it easily, if you follow the following instructions.
- Always remember rooting your Galaxy Y will ruin your purchase warrenty. But you can get it back with the help of SU.
- Please follow all our detailed guidelines to avoid problems while rooting your Android device. Never root your device, if you don’t have knowledge about rooting, custom ROMs etc.
1. It is must to take backups of your important data like Sms, Calls, Massages, photos, videos, etc. Use any backup application to done this task.
2. Must have minimum 80% battery charge.
3. Remove antivirus suite.
4. Enable USD Debugging on your tablet (Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging)
5. Make sure your device must have Samsung drivers.
Hey friend, please remember one thing, you are updating your device at your own risk, and we are not responsible to you if your device is hanged or getting any problems.
Procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy Y
1. Download the root file from here.
2. Now copy the root file to your SD card.
3. Switch off the phone.
4. Switch your Samsung Galaxy Y to download mode by pressing and holding down the Volume up key, Lock Button + Home button at the same time Until you see the Samsung boot logo.
5. Touchscreen is disabled in Recovery mode. So use volume keys for scrolling.
6. When Prompted To Apply Update Use the Volume Up key To Start Update process.
7. It will install the file and you will be asked if you want to reboot your device.
8. Now select “Reboot” and wait for minutes for your device to boot up.
9. If an application called “Superuser” appears then your Samsung Galaxy Y is rooted.