Today we are back with another rooting tutorial. If you own a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini then this post covers a detailed tutorial on how to install XXALJL Android 4.1.1 rooted firmware of Galaxy S3 Mini I8190.
Once you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, you can enjoy many advantages and can install everything on it. Just follow few simple steps to root Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.
1. Install Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 USB drivers on your PC.
2. Enable USB Debugging on your phone (Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging)
3. Always remember Rooting your device will ruin your purchase warranty.
4. Your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 should be factory unlocked.
1. Take backups of your important data. Sms, Calls, Massages, photos, videos, etc. Use any backup application to done this task.
2. Make sure your Galaxy S3 Mini has at least 80% of phone battery charge.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190
Step 1) Download XXALJL Android 4.1.1 rooted firmware for Galaxy S3 Mini I8190.
Step 2) Also download ODIN v3.07 From Here. Install Odin on your computer and extract the root file on the Desktop.
Step 3) Now Turn Off your Galaxy S3 Mini and go to Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home Buttons
together for few seconds followed by Power button until you see an Android logo on screen.
Step 4) Now open ODIN on your computer and connect the device to your computer.
Step 5) Once the phone is successfully connected to your PC, the ID:COM box on ODIN will turn yellow color and will show the COM port number.
Step 6) Now Select the downloaded file to install by following below steps
- Click on PDA and select file with HOME or CODE in its name.
- Now click on Phone and select file with MODEM in its name.
- Next click on CSC and select file with CSC in its name.
- At last click on PIT and select file with .pit.
Step 7) Again go to ODIN and check Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options.
Step 8) Now click on Start button in ODIN window to start the installation process. The process may take up several minutes to complete. So be patient.
Step 9) When the installation is completed, your phone will restart automatically. Now you can unplug your device from the computer.
Congrats, Now you have a rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini. If you have any question, please share in our comment section.